Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break!

Christmas has come and gone and thank heavens it is over! I love it while it's hear but with 7 kids the toys and electronics take over the house! On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and celebrated with my 3 other sisters, my brother and all the cousins. We did a white elephant and my nephew Paxton (Jamie's oldest son) got a girl's orange tanktop! That was pretty funny!
New Years was good too! Emmaleigh went to her friend Kelsey Cox's house in Warden and Haleigh and Brady also went to a friend's house! I had the three little kids in bed by 8:30 and I was in bed at 9:30! That is the earliest I have gone to bed in a long time.
I recieved a new calling as a Sunday School teacher teaching the 15 year olds! Boy is that an adventure!
Greg is still working for Frito Lay and loves it except I am not sure he likes the snow as much! Neither do I! I hate waking up in the morning and having to shovel all the stinkin snow!
Well I will try and update a bit more! Emmaleigh is teaching me how all of this works! Teenagers know so much these days. It is pretty sad that she is teaching me and I am not teaching her!
Love Jana :)

No comments: